Each year, and in fact every day, the world opens up before us. We have limitless opportunities, amazing growth, exciting adventures, and boundless life experiences available to us as we move forward into each moment, each day, and into a new year.
What do you want to accomplish? What goals have you set? Who do you want to become? Rather than setting resolutions, I recommend simply thinking about and focusing on what you would like to see in your new year.
Yes, you absolutely can be the best you possible – because you already ARE, and it’s really a matter of getting back in touch with who you are deep inside – that amazing, radiant, loving, joyful you – and opening to it and embracing it, letting that part of you ignite and radiate.
I have found that there are five main tricks to moving forward, to recognizing the incredible opportunities that surround us at all times, and to manifesting what you want for this year, and beyond.
1. Set your intention – Setting an intention is powerful and sets things in motion. Our intention focuses our energy and helps that on which we are focused grow stronger and more prominent. Intention can help manifest whatever we are focused on. So I invite you to set an intention – and set it in a positive statement and in the present tense. For example – I now have… I now am… I find it easy to…
2. Visualize the end result. Visualize, picture, or imagine the end result of what you want. Use all your senses and make it real. What do you see? Hear? Smell? Taste? Feel? Sense the joy of the end result. Don’t worry about how it will happen – let that part go, leave it up to the Universe.
3. Celebrate all your steps, even little baby steps. Taking small baby steps is still moving forward, and that means you are not stuck. We are always on our path, moving forward on our journey. And we reach our goals one step at a time. Every step forward moves us closer to what we want and to who we are becoming. It is not all-or-nothing, it is a process of moving forward, one step after another, so as long as you are moving, celebrate all your steps, even the little baby ones.
4. Stay open. You never know what will happen, what will open before you, who will be your next teacher, what holds wisdom and guidance for you, what will change your life, or what will help you open to even greater magnificence. So simply stay open to it all – every person, every event, every activity, every opportunity – everything has the potential of endless possibilities. They say when the student is ready, the teacher appears. I take that a step further and say that when we are ready and open, everything becomes our teacher, and endless opportunities appear. So be open to the magic in every moment.
5. Feel gratitude for everything you have and everything you are. Feeling gratitude and appreciation for what we have and for who we are opens the door to even more – having more, being more, becoming more, and increasing our joy. Feeling rich with what you have and who you are helps set energy in place that will attract more of the same – more to feel grateful for, more to be appreciative of, more abundance, prosperity, and happiness.
Wishing each of you good health, much love and laughter, countless joys and blessings, and more wonderful, exciting, outrageously awesome stuff than you can even conceive of. Yeah – all of that, and much more. It is there for all of us – so grab it with gusto!
Welcome to 2015 – may it be magnificent beyond anything we can even conceive of.
Happy New Year!
Copyright © 2015 Lynn Miclea. All Rights Reserved.